SWBAT make their own line using all the forms of linear equations and provide additional lines that are parallel and perpendicular by completing the handout and the DESMOS Activity.
- Choose two random points following the criteria. Follow the flow map and make the equations of the line
- Place the two points and all three equations of the line into DESMOS, verify that the equations are all the same, save the file as "make my own line"
- Use one of the points you chose to write an equation that is perpendicular to your line (show all work on the back)
- Choose a new point in a quadrant, write the equation of the line parallel to your original line going through this new point (show all work on the back)
- Add these two lines to your DESMOS file and save it again before you close the window