Students know the special properties of Linear Functions.
Describe the difference between the slopes of parallel and perpendicular lines.
What are the differences between horizontal and vertical lines?
- Go to desmos and login with your google account
- Take out your assignment from yesterday.
- Put your points into the first and second lines.
- Type in your point-slope form equation.
- Type in your slope-intercept form equation.
- Type in your standard form equation.
- Save the file as "My own Linear function"
Bring your chrome-book and assignment up to me for approval.
Take notes on the following slideshow. Make sure you define each highlighted term!
Your assignment is on the last slide.
(on loose leaf paper only)
Complete the last slide.