SWBAT create "their own" square root and cubed root equations with both horizontal and vertical transformations by completing the google classroom assignment in class.
- One person goes to Google Classroom, opens the document and shares it with their partner.
- Create your own square root equation (with horizontal and vertical shifts)
- Graph the parent function and your own together on the same graph paper grid (color coded)
- Make a table for each function (with correct color coding on y-values only!)
- Use the camera to import the images and crop them into your Google document.
- Follow steps above to create your own Cubed root equation.
- Create five different root expressions that simplify to the same answer. (points earned will be proportional to the level of difficulty used!)