SWBAT identify the vertex, x-intercepts, y-intercept, domain, and range of parabolas by completing Module 5: Unit 2 Section 2 in Carnegie.
- Take your two factors and make a table of values
- Choose a scale that works for your points
- Make an excellent Parabola
- Identify the x-intercepts, y-intercepts, vertex, and axis of symmetry.
- All information to be put neatly on butcher paper
Complete Module 5 Unit 2 Section 2, then....
Complete Module 3 Quadrilaterals Sections, then....
Move on to Module 3 Unit 3 sections over the 4 day weekend!