- On a Piece of Computer paper, construct your OWN Tree Map of All the Postulates and Theorems for congruent triangles (SSS, SAS, ASA, AAS, HL, HA, LL and not possible: AAA and SSA) Use a Ruler.
- Include the correct labeled diagrams with points.
- Color Code your necessary given marks.
- Use reflexive, vertical angle theorem, angles formed by parallel lines, transformations, reflections and rotations in your diagrams.
- Write a congruence statement using the points and labels you provided.
- On the front , include SSS, SAS, ASA, AAS
- On the back...include theorems for right triangle congruency (HL, HA, LL) and examples of NOT POSSIBLES! (AAA, SSA)
Learning Target: SWBAT create a tree map for each different way to prove triangles congruent, using pictures and labels.
EQ: "List all the different ways to prove triangles congruent."
"Triangle Congruency Tree Map"
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.